Friday, September 24, 2010

Victor Sinclair Vintage Select

Victor Sinclair Vintage Anniversary cigar!

It's our 15th wedding anniversary and we had a great dinner at Ruth's Chris steak house. We got home from dinner and my bride was not feeling well so she called it an early night. I went outside to finish the night off with a cigar.

I smoked this one on a cool Friday night. I straight cut it and lit it up on the patio next to the fire. I paired it with Bud Light. Perfect draw, nice mellow taste.

I smoked the last 2/3 of it on my neighbors patio while hanging out with him and his friends and Pete.

I enjoyed every puff of this cigar. I would place it in the low side of medium strength. A bit stronger than the Victor Sinclair Primeros I had the night before. I smoked this one down to a small nub

From Cigars International:

Milk-chocolatey goodness from Victor Sinclair.

Victor Sinclair Vintage offers a dark, delicious Brazilian maduro wrapper and supremely aged mix of all Cuban-seed Dominican long-leaf tobaccos. Light one up and you’ll see it’s chock full o’ soothingly rich, milky-smooth flavors but also fairly light in strength. Crisply box-pressed and meticulously constructed with a pleasant aroma and slight sweetness, VS Vintage is a bargain that’s priced well enough to be your ’everyday’ handmade.

No comments:

Post a Comment