Sunday, September 19, 2010

Conestoga Wagon

Conestoga The cigar had two large veins running the length of the cigar but other than that the construction was nice and firm. I smoked this one on a cool night on the deck and paired it with Bud Light. I straight cut it and it had a perfect draw. The cigar had a slight pepper taste and was also little woody. It had a lot of smoke and a medium flavor.

In the last third I picked up some a bit more pepper and the kick (nicotine) picked up a bit too. No burn issues.

I put it out with about an inch to go because it was late at night and the kick was starting to get to me. I was worried that I wound not be able to sleep.

Overall, not a bad medium to full cigar for the money.

From Holt's Cigars:

These cigars are handmade in Nicaragua using rich, meaty Rosado wrappers and a velvety 4-country blend of aged long-filler tobaccos. The strength is medium-bodied and the flavors are well-balanced with solid notes of earth and cedar supported by hints of black pepper and caramel.

Country of Origin: Nicaragua
Strength: Medium
Wrapper: Rosado
Binder: Dominican
Filler: Nicaraguan, Honduran, Dominican, Brazilian

No comments:

Post a Comment