Sunday, September 5, 2010

Boardwalk Churchill

Boardwalk I smoked this one on the patio while having a fire pit and drinking a Bud Light. The cigar had no construction issues and was nice and firm. This was the first cigar that I used a guillotine cutter on and I think I will use it more often because this cigar had a perfect draw. I enjoyed this cigar immensely. It had a nice mild taste and was medium strength. I have nothing bad to say about it and it is now one of my favorites and I would definitely buy it again.

From Holt's Cigars:

These cigars are handmade in Nicaragua using rich, meaty Rosado wrappers and a velvety 4-country blend of aged long-filler tobaccos. The strength is medium-bodied and the flavors are well-balanced with solid notes of earth and cedar supported by hints of black pepper and caramel.

Country of Origin: Nicaragua
Strength: Medium
Wrapper: Rosado
Binder: Dominican
Filler: Nicaraguan, Honduran, Dominican, Brazilian

No comments:

Post a Comment