Saturday, September 25, 2010

Victor Sinclair Connecticut Yankee

Victor Sinclair Connecticut I had this cigar on the patio, with a fire and paired it with Bud Light. It was a cool evening and it was drizzly. My Mother in law was in town and she joined me for the fire.

I straight cut this cigar and loved every bit of it. I will put this one in the high side of the medium strength category. I have nothing bad to say about this cigar and am just about ready to move this into my "Favorites" category. It was perfect for me.

From Cigars International:

A genuinely unique cigar.

Victor Sinclair’s Connecticut Yankee features a Connecticut-grown Havana-seed leaf. Genuine Connecticut-grown, Havana-seed leaf is not common, as it is neither broadleaf nor shade-grown. However, 4 years ago Victor Sinclair purchased a small, experimental cache of this rare wrapper tobacco....and the results are nothing short of delicious.

Indeed, the wrapper delivers a distinctively smooth, rich flavor. And combined with its premium blend of aged Nicaraguan and Dominican long-fillers, Connecticut Yankee offers a medium-bodied smoke with a unique, mature bouquet of flavor including some rich, toasty and chocolatey notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment