Friday, September 24, 2010

Punch London Club

Punch London Club Second cigar of the (wedding anniversary) evening.

I finished up the Victor Sinclair Vintage while hanging out on my neighbor's patio but the party was still going and I wanted something else to smoke but I din't want something that would take another hour to smoke. So I ran home and grabbed the Punch.

I straight cut it with Pete's cutter and lit it with Pete's wind proof lighter.

This cigar was mild to medium for me with a nice smooth taste and a hint of spice. It was the perfect cigar for what I wanted it for and I totally enjoyed it.

Information:

A rough appearance on a decent smoke with a smooth draw. The flavor is simple and straight forward; some grass and wood flavors were noted.

Size: 5 x 40
Cigar Shape: Petit Corona
Cigar Filler: Honduras, Nicaragua, Dom. Rep.
Cigar Binder: Honduras
Cigar Wrapper: Ecuador
Country of Manufacture: Honduras

No comments:

Post a Comment