Thursday, September 9, 2010

CAO Brazilia Cariocas

CAO Brazillia Car I smoked this one on the deck while working. I paired it with a Coke and cut it with the punch. I had a hard time punching it because they are so small and the cap was so hard. I had to finish the punch by cleaning it up with my pocket knife.

Again, I love the smell of this wrapper. Good enough to eat.

It lit well and produced lots of smoke as usual. The draw was perfect. I got down to the nub in just over 35 minutes.

From Tinderbox.com:

CAO Brazilia is an intoxicating blend of rich Nicaraguan tobacco surrounded by a gorgeous Brazilian Cameroon wrapper. With hints of exotic spices and a seductively floral aroma, its flavor captivates the palate. Extensive aging complements this powerful, full bodied smoke. CAO patiently planned the Brazilia for five years, ultimately creating this masterpiece with a complex and smooth flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment