Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Punch London Club

Punch London Club Smoked this one late in the morning on the deck while working. I "V" cut it and paired it with a Coke in a glass with ice.

The appearance was good and appeared to be well made but the first layer of the cap peeled off during my pre-light puff. Also, it was just a tad spongy at the foot.

A couple of puffs in and I inhaled a drag by accident. I think that this is the first time that I have ever done that. Being an ex-smoker, I think that this small ring gauge tricked me into thinking that I was smoking a cigarette. Yuk.

The draw was just OK. Not too tight and not too loose but bordered on too tight. Not a lot of smoke either.

I would say that this cigar was mild to medium for me with a nice smooth taste and a hint of spice. It took me a little over 1/2 hour to get to the nub and it finished up with a nice little kick.

Overall, I liked it but did not love it. I guess my search for that perfect lunch break cigar is still on.
Information:

A rough appearance on a decent smoke with a smooth draw. The flavor is simple and straight forward; some grass and wood flavors were noted.
Item# PNCH-LDNC-N-25
Package Qty: Box of 25
Size: 5 x 40
Cigar Shape: Petit Corona
Cigar Filler: Honduras, Nicaragua, Dom. Rep.
Cigar Binder: Honduras
Cigar Wrapper: Ecuador
Country of Manufacture: Honduras


No comments:

Post a Comment