Thursday, September 23, 2010

Victor Sinclair Primeros

Victor Sinclair Primeros A few days ago I got a sampler pack of Victor Sinclair cigars from CigarBid.com. There are 8 cigars for $17.95 with shipping. When I got home from a meeting tonight I saw my neighbor sitting out in his driveway enjoying a glass of wine and a cigar. I have been meaning to have a cigar with him so I plucked one of these Pimeros out of my humidor, grabbed a Bud Light and walked over to join him.

He grabbed me a chair and I lit up. The draw was perfect. The cigar was well made and firm. It was a mellow, mild cigar with plenty of smoke. I really enjoyed the taste and it had and nice kick too. Great cigar, great conversation.

No issues, I can't wait to smoke another of these.

From Cigars International:

An eye-catching, mild-bodied gem from the Dominican.

For these seeking a mild-bodied cigar but with ample flavor, one that is priced right and consistent time after time, Primeros answers the bell. Loaded with smooth, creamy flavors, this pleasantly mellow smoke features a golden brown Connecticut wrapper and an aged filler blend of Dominican Seco tobaccos with a sliver of Ligero. A handmade light enough for rookie palates yet enough finesse and flavor to satisfy you grizzled veterans too.

No comments:

Post a Comment