Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Perdomo Reserve La Tradicion Cabinet

Perdomo Cabinet I smoked this one at a Michiana TweetUp that was held at Club La Salle in downtown South Bend. The main reason that I attended this TweetUp was to check out the Club La Salle cigar bar that I had never had a chance to get to yet.

After snuffing out the Rocky Patel Vintage 1999 Connecticut Churchill that was too mellow for me a nice gentleman that I met at the bar ran out to his car and grabbed two Perdomo Reserve La Tradicion Cabinets, one for each of us. These are discontinued and are his favorite cigar. They go for about $9.00 a cigar and I considered it an honor to receive one from him.

I asked the bartender to give it a straight cut and I paired it mostly with an ice cold water. I really liked this cigar a lot. It was a medium to strong cigar with a full taste and a nice kick.

I smoked 3/4 of it in the bar and walked out with the rest. I continued smoking it in the car on the way home and didn't want to toss the nub out when I pulled into the neighborhood.

A great smoke.

The Epitomy Of An Excellent Cigar By Tabacalera Perdomo! An Exceptional Blend Of Cuban-Seed Filler Tobaccos Capped Off With Nick's Incredible Rosado -Or- Aged Maduro Wrapper For A Medium To Full Bodied Smoke!

No comments:

Post a Comment