Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Quorum $2.10

Quorum This is the smaller Quorum. I cut it with my guillotine cutter and paired it with coffee.

I am not sure that I like the guillotine cutter with this one. I started to get too much tobacco in my mouth. The cigar was constructed well and had a mellow taste with a hint of spice. It went out with about 3/ 4 of an inch left. It was a bit harsh after the relight, I took a few more puffs and then put it out.

This is one of those times that I felt a little wiggy for an hour after. It may not be a good morning/midday smoke for me.

From Tinderbox:

Quorum combines rich Nicaraguan tobacco fillers and binders with an Ecuadorian-Sumatran wrapper to create a satisfying smoking experience. The result is a smooth and dependable smoke at a great price. These medium to full-bodied strength cigars are expertly constructed to provide a smooth draw and an even burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment