Monday, October 11, 2010

Puros Indios Especial #2

This was smoked on Columbus Day while playing 9 holes on the golf course. This was an exceptionally warm October day, I think it hit 58 for the 9. I had the day off so I went golfing at the Diamond Lake golf club with a friend.

This was my first cigar enjoyed while golfing. I even bought a little divot repair tool/cigar holder. It worked perfectly. I lit this up after the second hole. It was straight cut and I had 2 warm Bud Lights to pair it with while on the course. The cigar lasted the perfect amount of time, I think I put it out after Teeing off of 8.

It had a nice peppery taste and would call the strength mild to medium but more on the mild side. Nice draw, nice amount of smoke. The perfect golf cigar.

From Cigars International:

Made by Cuban-trained cigar making legend Rolando Reyes, Sr.

Puros Indios are handmade from Honduras with Cuba-seed filler, and a rich, oily Ecuadorian wrapper. The result is a spicy, medium to full-bodied, aromatic taste. Rated ’90’ by Cigar Aficionado.

Cuban-expatriate Rolando Reyes, Sr. has been called the world’s best blender on more than one occasion. In fact, his cigars are critically acclaimed for their raw richness and complex layers of flavor. Back in-stock and better than ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment