Monday, October 11, 2010

Nub Cameroon 466 (Box Pressed Torpedo)



I smoked this cigar on Columbus Day as my second cigar of the day. I golfed 9 holes and then had lunch on my boat with a friend. I broke this cigar out as desert. I paired this with Bud Light and initially V cut this cigar but the draw was too tight so I straight cut it and it was perfect.

I loved this cigar as much as the other Nubs that I have tried, if not more. I may be way off but the Connecticutt seemed to be the strongest to me, followed by the Habano, and then followed by the Cameroon. The Cameroon may overtake the Habano and become my favorite. I'll smoke the other Nub Cameroon that is in my humidor and then make that decision.

From http://www.milantobacco.com:

The idea for the Nubs came from the theory that a cigar finds its “sweet spot” at the 3 ½- 4 inch point. All “nub” cigars must exist within this window. No “nub” is longer than 4 inches. Further adding to this complex theory, the ring gauges range from 56-66. The result is a range of smokes that have the same amount of tobacco as any Churchill or even Presidente. Unbelievably, they also smoke as long.

The Nub Cameroon Wrapper Cigar: Grown in Cameroon, Africa, this wrapper has a distinct flavor and character. The Cameroon wrapper is thin and toothy, yet it delivers rich notes of cedar and coffee. This Nub medium-bodied cigar is available in 358 and 464T formats.


No comments:

Post a Comment