Sunday, October 10, 2010

Black Sheep

Today is 10/10/10. Pretty cool. Binary day. 

This cigar seemed very dry and this is the second Black Sheep that I had with a crack in the cap. It had a bit of a spicy taste that hit the back of my throat. I straight cut this cigar and paired it with some cheap red wine while sitting on my patio and following @BlowinSmoke on Twitter for Blowin Smoke podcast #118. The draw was nice and open. Overall the black sheep was a pretty good smoke even though it seemed a little under humidified. Definitely a full flavor cigar. I enjoyed the entire cigar. It took about an hour to smoke and I only had to correct the burn once.

From Holts:

If you're in the market for an inexpensive Maduro then Black Sheep is just the ticket. Handmade in Nicaragua, these cigars sport oily Maduro wrappers and a toasty medium-bodied blend of Dominican and Nicaraguan long-fillers. Rich notes of earth and cedar harmonize with creamy hints of apricot and leather.

Country of Origin: Nicaragua
Strength: Medium
Wrapper: Maduro
Binder: Dominican
Filler: Dominican, Nicaraguan

No comments:

Post a Comment