Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Nub Connecticut 354 Natural (3 3/4 x 54)

I smoked this one on the patio on a cool afternoon after work. Paired with a Bud Light.

This is the second one of these that I have smoked. I straight cut this one and gave it a test puff. The draw seemed a bit tight. After lighting I had to open it up a bit with my pocket knife.

This cigar was the 54 ring gauge and is smaller than the other Nubs I had smoked. I think it may burn a bit hotter because of this. I also get a bite at the back of the throat and thin smoke with this cigar. The draw is pretty tight even after I opened it up.

This one started to pick up after the first third. More smoke but still some spice and it does seem to bother my stomach a little bit. I put it down with about an inch to go.

The construction was impeccable, like the past Nubs that I smoked.

Not sure I'd buy this cigar again.

Info:

Wrapper: Connecticut
Size: 3.75 x 54
Manufacturer: Oliva Cigar Co.
Strength: Mild-Medium

• Wrapper: Connecticut, Ecuador, Nicaragua
• Binder: Nicaragua
• Filler: Nicaragua
• Handmade in: Esteli, Nicaragua.

NUB Connecticut Cigars were introduced in 2008. It was a creation done by Oliva Cigars sales rep Sam Leccia. It was a cigar never seen before but well constructed with an excellent taste and aroma. NUB Cigars are like other great premium cigars and last just like them (Churchill, Presidente, and others) Most of the NUB Cigar Line are offered in boxes of 24 and are available in different wrappers.

No comments:

Post a Comment