Sunday, October 10, 2010

Punch London Club


My second smoke for Binary Day, 10/10/10. I smoked this one on my deck while drinking Bud Light and listening to a podcast. The straight cut gave it a nice draw. It had a slight tobaccoy taste and a ton of smoke for this small cigar. It was mild and possibly under humidified although it burned well as always.

I really like this cigar for when I do not have a lot of time. I should always keep one or two in the humidor.

Information:

A rough appearance on a decent smoke with a smooth draw. The flavor is simple and straight forward; some grass and wood flavors were noted.

Size: 5 x 40
Cigar Shape: Petit Corona
Cigar Filler: Honduras, Nicaragua, Dom. Rep.
Cigar Binder: Honduras
Cigar Wrapper: Ecuador
Country of Manufacture: Honduras

No comments:

Post a Comment