Saturday, August 28, 2010

TE-AMO World Selection Series (Cuba)

Te-Amo cuba I picked this one up at our local Low Bob's smoke shop. I was looking to try a new cigar. This one set me back $5.19. I lit it up on the patio. It was a warm Saturday night. I paired it with a nice little fire and a Bud Light.

After cutting it with my V cutter I gave it a per-light draw. The draw was tight and no real taste. The first few puffs offered a little bit of pepper but not much else. The rest of the cigar was not great for me. Tight draw. Not much smoke. 1/3 of the way through I thought that this may be a nice morning smoke but that did not pan out. This cigar was pretty much a non-cigar for me. Boring. I would not buy it again. I think that if I do try a Te-Amo again that I will try one of their standard puros.

Wrapper: Criollo
Binder: San Andres
Filler: Criollo
Size: Robusto 5 x 54

No comments:

Post a Comment