Saturday, August 7, 2010

Rocky Patel Vintage

Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Bought this one as a special cigar to smoke with my Dad while visiting him and my sister for the weekend. I bought two, one for me and one for my Dad, for $9.00 a piece for the Vintage that is aged 12 years. Simple taste, smooth to the end. Loved it. Perfect smoke but a bit too expensive for my wallet.

From Cigars International:

A masterpiece.

In the "cigar community" (is it me or is there a "community" for everything these days?), Rocky Patel’s Vintage Series has been blazing hot. For good reason. This blend is nothing short of masterful: complex and smooth, with layer after layer of deep flavor. Offered in 2 styles, Vintage 1990 and Vintage 1992. With each, the wrapper tobaccos are the key ingredient. In fact these wrappers are incredible. Let me explain:

Vintage 1990 is a blend of Dominican and Nicaraguan Ligero draped in a tantalizing natural Broadleaf wrapper from Honduras. It’s medium-bodied with a really enjoyable, complex smooth-rich flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment