Sunday, August 29, 2010

No. 59 Factory Throwouts

NoBand I picked this one up at my local Low Bob's tobacco for $1.09. It caught my eye because it looked pretty good for the price.

Again, another tight draw. I am wondering if Low Bob's over humidifies their cigars, this is the second with a really tight draw. Or maybe I just got two cigars in a row with a tight draw.

This cigar was pleasant with just enough pepper. I can see this as nice yard-gar or morning cigar. I paired this one with my usual, a Bud Light and gave it a V cut.

I have nothing really bad to say about it and would buy it again. It also may make a good cigar to keep on hand to be given to those friends that want a cigar but don't smoke much and will probably smoke only 1/2 of it anyway.

The secret of this smooth tasting and flavorful cigar is the outside wrapper leaf, sun grown in the world-renowned tobacco growing region of Ecuador. This is the same wrapper leaf used on famous imported cigars, which sell in fine smoke shops around the world for up to $8 and $10 each. Rolled into this select Ecuadorian sun grown wrapper is a blend of specially aged Dominican tobaccos. No. 59 Factory Throw outs are undoubtedly one of the great cigar values on the market today and they will provide you with the finest smoking pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment