Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Nicaraguan Gold Toro

Nicaraguan Gold Another smoked that I lit up at the EHT Marriott courtyard.

This one had what I would call a "blonde wrapper." Interesting looing. Pretty mellow at first. Mushy from start and got mushier. Picked up a bit as I got into it but it also started to taste a little grassy. Over humidified? Needs more time to age? Who knows? I do know that I did not like it much and that it fell appart at the end. I Would not buy this one again, didn't like the taste. Maybe some more time in the humidor will help this one. At that's where it will be for quite some time. :)

From Holt's Cigars:

Here is a brand new value bundle hailing from Nicaragua. These cigars don golden Connecticut-Ecuador wrappers and a blissful blend of aged Nicaraguan long-fillers. The strength is medium-bodied and the flavors are earthy, creamy, nutty and very smooth. At just $1.25 per cigar, this deal is as good as gold!

Country of Origin: Nicaragua
Strength: Medium
Wrapper: Connecticut-Ecuador
Binder: Nicaraguan
Filler: Nicaraguan

No comments:

Post a Comment