Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Victor Sinclair Primeros


Smoked on the patio in front of the space heater. The nights are getting very cold and I feel that my outside smoking days are about over.

This cigar was straight cut and paired with Bud Light and Bud Light Golden Wheat. It had a mild taste with a little bit of pepper aftertaste at first. I was having to puff a few times to get some smoke. I had burn issues throughout.

In the last third the wrapper started to explode. I had to correct the burn quite a few times.

Overall I enjoyed it and smoked down to the nub. I enjoyed the last couple inches a lot and it gave off a lot more smoke as it neared the end.

From Cigars International:

An eye-catching, mild-bodied gem from the Dominican.

For these seeking a mild-bodied cigar but with ample flavor, one that is priced right and consistent time after time, Primeros answers the bell. Loaded with smooth, creamy flavors, this pleasantly mellow smoke features a golden brown Connecticut wrapper and an aged filler blend of Dominican Seco tobaccos with a sliver of Ligero. A handmade light enough for rookie palates yet enough finesse and flavor to satisfy you grizzled veterans too.

No comments:

Post a Comment