Friday, November 12, 2010

Victor Sinclair Primeros


I paired this with a fairly cheap Pinot Noir while smoking on the deck. I straight cut it and right after lighting I accidentally took an inhale. Never fun.

The cigar gave off a ton of smoke and had a nice mild to medium taste.

Almost halfway through the cigar and it was still a great mild to medium taste and I was starting to get a little bit of a buzz. Possibly from the early inhale.

I smoked this cigar down to the finger burning nub. It did get a little at at the nub but nothing that took away from me enjoying it.

Victor Sinclair is becoming my favorite "go to" brand.

From Cigars International:

An eye-catching, mild-bodied gem from the Dominican.

For these seeking a mild-bodied cigar but with ample flavor, one that is priced right and consistent time after time, Primeros answers the bell. Loaded with smooth, creamy flavors, this pleasantly mellow smoke features a golden brown Connecticut wrapper and an aged filler blend of Dominican Seco tobaccos with a sliver of Ligero. A handmade light enough for rookie palates yet enough finesse and flavor to satisfy you grizzled veterans too.


No comments:

Post a Comment