Thursday, November 18, 2010

Romeo Y Julieta Vintage

I straight cut this cigar and paired with Bud Light on the patio. It was cold so I used my new patio heater but ut was not warm enough so I had to use the space heater as well.

The cigar was nice and mild. A mellow cigar that was obviously well made. It smoked well without any burn issues. It had a pleasant flavor with no bite, although it smoked a little fast at first.

I liked the short finish, and it was a perfect medium strength cigar for me. I smoked it down to the finger burning nub. Great cigar.

From the packaging:

A silky-smooth, golden shade wrapper and a select blend of aged tobaccos impart a taste of honey and cream with light notes of cocoa in every puff. Meticulously crafted and blended, this is one of the finest mild cigars available anywhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment