Friday, November 19, 2010

Room 101

I won two of these cigars in a contest from www.Stogied.com, this was the first out of the two.

The cigar smelled a bit like cedar at first sniff. I straight cut it and paired it with Bud Light while smoking on the deck in front of my new propane heater. I took the first patio heater back because it was not warm enough and bought a different style. This one clamps to the top of a propane tank and is quite warm.

This cigar had a nice bold double band with lots of nice detail. I noticed that it had a very spongy, moist feeling. I wondered if it was over humidified. The pre-light draw was a little peppery but nice.

The cigar had a very open draw with a lot of smoke and just a little bit of a spice bite.

Overall this was a great smoke with a medium finish, medium flavor and medium strength. I only corrected burn once. I smoked it down to the finger burning nub.

From FireUpThatCigar.com:

Room 101 by Camacho Cigars
Wrapper: Semilla 101 (Honduran)
Binder: Honduran
Filler: Honduran
Made In: Honduras
Size: 702 (11/18) – 6.5×56 Figarado
Price: $9.95 per single



No comments:

Post a Comment