Thursday, November 25, 2010

Montecristo Afrique

This cigar has a nice dark oily, shiny wraper. The veins are small and it is very well made like all Monte's. I love the Cameroon smell of the wrapper.

This was my second Thanksgiving day cigar. I held it in my mouth while trying to light the propane heater on the deck and I slobber up the head a little bit more than usual. This may have made the draw a little tough. It had a good taste that was mild to medium.

A little over halfway done and the draw got much easier. Still a mild taste with a short finish and lots of smoke. I would call this low to medium strength.

Overall I really enjoyed this cigar and smoked it down to the finger burning nub. The strength picked up near the end and was perfect.

From the packaging:

The most unique traditional cigar on the market today. Expertly handcrafted with African tobaccos from Cameroon and Tanzania, it has a wonderfully distinct, entrancing flavor with an exotic, spicy core. Indescribably rich and creamy.

No comments:

Post a Comment