Sunday, November 21, 2010

Ambassador Private Stock

I won this cigar from a contest held by CigarRants.com. It had been in my humidor for awhile and I decided to smoke it tonight while watching UFC 123 on my deck.

I straight cut it and paired it with Bud Light. The cigar had, what I would call, a barnyard smell with a hint of woodiness. It was very well made and the wrapper had a smooth waxy feel to it.

It had a medium draw at first with a medium finish and a woody taste. Maybe cedar? The strength is medium to full for me.

Draw became easier as I got to the half way point and stayed easy to the end. I smoked it down to a very short nub.

No burn issues at all, which was pretty impressive considering that I smoked this on a windy evening. I attribute this to the great construction of this cigar.

Overall it was a great smoke and definitely full strength for me.

From http://cigarrants.com:

Ring Gauge: 6 x 52
Tobacco: Wrapper from Ecuador, binder and filler from Costa Rica


No comments:

Post a Comment