Sunday, December 5, 2010

Victor Sinclair Vintage Select

I smoked this one on my deck during a snow squall. It is the first real show of the season. The first time I have had to shovel this season. I smoked in front of my propane heater and it kept me comfortable. It was beautiful to watch the snow coming down like crazy the entire time.

I V cut the cigar and paired it with Bud Light. As usual, this was a great cigar. Medium flavor and medium strength. This cigar is always perfect for me.

It was a bit windy and I had to correct the burn a couple times. And the wrapper cracked once but nothing horrible.

A great relaxing smoke as usual.

From Cigars International:

Milk-chocolatey goodness from Victor Sinclair.

Victor Sinclair Vintage offers a dark, delicious Brazilian maduro wrapper and supremely aged mix of all Cuban-seed Dominican long-leaf tobaccos. Light one up and you’ll see it’s chock full o’ soothingly rich, milky-smooth flavors but also fairly light in strength. Crisply box-pressed and meticulously constructed with a pleasant aroma and slight sweetness, VS Vintage is a bargain that’s priced well enough to be your ’everyday’ handmade.



No comments:

Post a Comment