Wednesday, December 29, 2010

La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor

I smoked this one after having dinner with my beautiful wife at Club La Salle. The club has been my favorite local indoor cigar hangout for a bit now but they are going smoke free on 12/31/2010. So I thought that I would go one last time and enjoy a cigar there.

For dinner I had the pork chop. I can honestly say that it was the biggest and best pork chop that I have ever had. Fantastic.

After eating, I straight cut this cigar and paired it the rest of my Great Lakes Christmas blend that I had with dinner and then with an Amstel Light.

It was a bit peppery at first but mellowed out quickly.

I love this cigar and when I want to smoke a $8.00+ cigar this just may be my new favorite. It has a great complex taste but not overpowering. Has an easy draw, medium strength and always a finger burner.

I had to put this one out a bit earlier than I would have liked to because my wife was starting to get overwhelmed by the amount of smoke in the club. I put it down with a little over an inch to go and it killed me to do so because it was getting really good.

From Cigar.com:

Handcrafted under the supervision of Don Pepin Garcia in Nicaragua, La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor is an excellent cigar, blended to create a complex experience that completely satisfies your entire palate.

La Aroma de Cuba is an old-time brand with a unique and dedicated following. The blends under this line all maintain light complexities while remaining medium-bodied to create a balanced experience between strength and flavor. Now made in Nicaragua at Don Pepin Garcia's new factory, the La Aroma de Cuba brand remains consistent from start to finish and features some of the best tobaccos money can buy.

Mi Amor is simply an excellent addition to the La Aroma line. The blend brings a full-flavored but medium-bodied maduro to the mix and creates a hearty finish. Outside, you'll find a dark Cuban-seed Mexican maduro wrapper that conceals a flavorful concoction of Nicaraguan long leaves from Nicaragua's top growing regions. As the blend burns, you'll find espresso and coffee-like flavors throughout, all masked by earthy undertones and notes of black pepper. With a smooth, creamy smoke and long-lasting finish, expect Mi Amor to increase in strength from head to foot while still producing a well-balanced finish that you'll want to experience again and again.


No comments:

Post a Comment