Thursday, December 2, 2010

El Triunfador Lancero

I headed over to Shelly's Backroom after a day of meetings in D.C.. I met up with Evan and Brett.

I smoked this cigar after eating my favorite meal at Shelly's, the Roast Beef dif.

Evan gave me and Brett one of these cigars each. Brett smoked his while I ate and he raved about it. I couldn't wait to finish my sandwich and smoke it. It did not disappoint.

I paired it with Bud Light and cut it with Evans straight cutter. The construction was fantastic and it had a perfect draw with zero burn issues. The flavor was medium to full and the strength was medium.

I smoked it down to a finger burning nub and enjoyed every minute of it. I would definitely buy this one.

It was a great night with great conversation.


Origin : Nicaragua
Format : Lancero
Size : 7.5" x 38
Ring : 38
Wrapper : Connecticut Broadleaf
Filler : Nicaragua
Binder : Nicaragua
Hand-Made
Price : ~$10 each

No comments:

Post a Comment