Saturday, January 15, 2011

Victor Sinclair Connecticut Yankee

I V cut this one and paired with some wine on the deck in front of my propane heater while cooking bacon on the grill! I cooked chicken legs earlier for dinner.

It was a bit peppery at first but mellowed out to a nice flavor and strength. Nice construction, good burn. Still one of my favorites. Whenever I smoke one of these I hop on CigarBid.com and buy some more. Can't resist.

From Cigars International:

A genuinely unique cigar.

Victor Sinclair’s Connecticut Yankee features a Connecticut-grown Havana-seed leaf. Genuine Connecticut-grown, Havana-seed leaf is not common, as it is neither broadleaf nor shade-grown. However, 4 years ago Victor Sinclair purchased a small, experimental cache of this rare wrapper tobacco....and the results are nothing short of delicious.

Indeed, the wrapper delivers a distinctively smooth, rich flavor. And combined with its premium blend of aged Nicaraguan and Dominican long-fillers, Connecticut Yankee offers a medium-bodied smoke with a unique, mature bouquet of flavor including some rich, toasty and chocolatey notes.


No comments:

Post a Comment