Sunday, January 16, 2011

Argyle Maduro Toro

I got this cigar for free last time I was at Holt's in PA. It normally sells for $3.20. This cigar had good firm construction and smells really nice. I gave it a V cut and paired with Wild Turkey 101. I was outside shoveling so I did not pay a huge amount of attention to the cigar but I did enjoy it.

It had good flavor, that I would place in the medium flavor range. Had a medium finish and medium to full strength. Nice kick.

I put it out at about an inch to go only because it was cold as Hell. Otherwise a finger burner.

From Holt's Cigars:

High quality, inexpensive Dominican cigars are exceedingly hard to come by. The best ones tend to be a bit spendy, and the cheap ones are often plagued by construction issues and offer little to please your taste buds. Taking all this into consideration we created Argyle: a mild blend of Dominican tobaccos finished with either an elegant, creamy Natural wrapper or a sweet, nutty Maduro wrapper. Those looking for a tasty, mild cigar under 2$ should look no further. Argyle has it all.

Country of Origin: Dominican Republic
Strength: Mild
Wrapper: Connecticut
Binder: Dominican
Filler: Dominican

No comments:

Post a Comment