Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Padron

I am not positive about which Padron this cigar was. I bought it at Tinder box for a bit over $7.00. I think it was a robusto size. Maybe smaller. I wanted something on the small side because I wanted to smoke it while shoveling the driveway.

I straight cut it and paired it with Wild Turkey 101. I got a bit of pepper on lighting. I was shoveling snow so I did not concentrate on the cigar a lot. But I did really enjoy it. It had great smoke and lots of it. A great medium flavor and the strength was medium. Definitely a finger burner that I would buy again.

From Famous-Smoke.com:

Padron cigars are patiently handmade with long-aged Cuban seed tobaccos grown entirely in Nicaragua. A true classic and unique-tasting cigar whose outstanding quality defies its affordable price. Distinguished by their square-pressed shapes, dark, oily wrappers and medium-to-full bodied flavor, these perfectly balanced puros brim with complexity and the essence of coffee and cocoa bean. Their consistency is attributed to limited annual production, which keep them at the peak of flavor.


No comments:

Post a Comment